Waterless hand lotion/cream.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
Post-Use Feeling: Feels instantly soft and silky.
How does it Smell?
For all Skin Types:
Can make dry and flaky skin smooth and soft.
What you see is what you get. We are 100% transparent. You know and understand exactly what you are putting on your skin. Fear no more.
ONLY 3 PURE INGREDIENTS:
1) Babassu Oil: Easily absorbed by the skin making it soft and smooth. It also has a
Sourced from: The seeds of the Babassu palm tree which grows in the Amazon rainforest.
2) Aloe Vera Butter: Rapidly hydrates and heals the skin.
Sourced from: USA
3) Candelilla Wax: Acts as a barrier and prevents loss of moisture.
Sourced from: USA
How do 3 ingredients do all of this?
We invest in the quality of our ingredients. Why use 10+ ingredients when 3 superbones do a better job.
All ingredients are 100% natural, cruelty-free, vegan, gluten-free and non-gmo.
Apply on areas that are dry or the outside or inside of your hands. Then massage.
Why HaLo is special:
– Why no water? For most products water is 80%-90% of the formula. But, water can dilute the effects of ingredients. Hence, with no water, ingredients have their true impact.
– Portable. Many times hand lotions and creams can burst in purses/bags, or get flagged in travel. With no water HaLo is perfect for on the go.
How often do I need to use?
Use as needed.
How long will 1 tube last?
Depends on the frequency of use, but on average 2-3 months; can be less can be more. Our formula is potent as we do not use any water and ingredients do not get diluted. Hence you don’t need as much, a little bit goes a long way.
#skinconfident is not just about respecting our body and inner weird, but also the world we live in.
At Feather & Bone we are committed to respecting the most important natural resource
Mother Earth has to offer: WATER
– HaLo uses NO water in manufacturing. In skincare products water can be up to 80%-90% of the formulation, and through the manufacturing process there is water wastage.
– Lower carbon emissions. Water is heavy to transport which requires more fuel resulting in increased carbon emissions to get the product to the customer. With HaLo being waterless, our overall carbon footprint is much lower.
– Our ingredients are earth-friendly and directly derived from nature. As a result the product residue in wastewater does not harm the environment, aquatic plant and animal life. We were recognized for this by the United Nations.
Since there is no water, there is NO additional carbon emissions, water wastage or product residue in wastewater, when the tubes are sent for recycling; the complete opposite for water based products.
HALO = HAPPY SKIN & HAPPY PLANET!
Awarded and Nominated Best Cleanser 2017 & 2016 respectively by Indie Beauty Expo | Second Place in Well + Good Mission Wellness Competition | Nominated Best Packaging at CosmoProf
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.